Terms and Conditions Governing the Use of the Website
Welcome to N+1 Singer’s website. For the purposes of these terms N+1 Singer shall mean Nplus1 Singer Capital Markets Limited or Nplus1 Singer Advisory LLP. By using this website you signify that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is provided for your use without any warranties (whether express or implied) of any kind. N+1 Singer does not accept liability for any inaccuracies in these pages or for any loss or damage consequent on action taken reliant on information contained therein. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- The contents of this website are based upon sources of information believed to be reliable but no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is given as to their accuracy or completeness.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by N+1 Singer. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which N+1 Singer shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all information and images are the property of N+1 Singer. You may print, copy or download or temporarily store information from this website for your personal use, but all intellectual and other property information shall remain the property of N+1 Singer and no rights in it shall be transferred to you.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites, however these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. N+1 Singer has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without N+1 Singer’s prior written consent.
- This website is not directed at or intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity who is resident in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would subject N+1 Singer to a registration or licensing requirement. This website is not directed at, and may not be suitable or relied upon, by retail clients as defined under the Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority. You should satisfy yourself before accessing any relevant pages of this website that N+1Singer is permitted to provide information about its services to you under relevant legislation and/or regulation. N+1 Singer does not accept responsibility for any failure by any person to observe the foregoing.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Nplus1 Singer Capital Markets Limited. Registered Office: One Bartholomew Lane, London EC2N 2AX. Registered in England (No.5792780). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Nplus1 Singer Advisory LLP. Registered Office: One Bartholomew Lane, London EC2N 2AX. Registered in England and Wales (No. OC364131). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority