- Provide our institutional clients with access to our dealing platform with the appropriate levels of service
- Charge in an appropriate and transparent way
- Be industry experts in our chosen research sectors
- Provide high quality advice for our corporate clients
What is MiFIDII?
The EU legislative framework, Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II), came into effect on 3 January 2018, superseding MiFID (November 2007). MiFID II is relevant for N+1 Singer as we provide services to clients in relation to financial instruments; its aim is to strengthen investor protection and improve the functioning of financial markets making them more efficient, resilient and transparent.
MiFID II brought new requirements, in order to meet this aim, which included:
- new reporting requirements to provide greater transparency;
- unbundling of research from other products and services firms provide;
- new product governance requirements for manufacturers and distributors;
- the prominence of trading on MTFs and OTFs, plus the introduction of SIs; and
- revisions to best execution and cost and charges disclosure requirements.
In what capacity does N+1 Singer operate?
N+1 Singer is an investment firm offering execution services as a broker and market maker.
Frequently asked questions:
N+1 Singer is committed to providing insightful and thought provoking research to our clients. We charge for research-related services, which enables the buy side to clearly see the amounts paid in relation to these services.
Should you wish to receive N+1 Singer research products, please contact Research Entitlement
2. Is N+1 Singer a Systematic Internaliser (SI)?
No – N+1 Singer is a registered market maker on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) where we make quotes publically available by publishing two way prices and provide liquidity.
N+1 Singer executes on own account, and our UK equity trading is trade reported to the LSE. As a result, these trades are on venue trades, abiding by the rules and systems of the Exchange.
3. Best Execution
N+1 Singer provides best execution to clients in line with our Order Execution Policy.
Per the requirements of RTS 28; related disclosures are available publicly here.
What is N+1 Singer Capital Markets Limited’s LEI number?
Sarah-Rose Perry, Head of Compliance
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)20 7496 3093