Our Venture Broking team have long-term relationships with innovative growth-stage private businesses and their investors, offering advice, support and access to capital.
- Advise, structure and execute equity private placements, private secondary offerings and IPO financings
- Provide access to sophisticated and relevant long-term investors, including access to Series A and B equity financing through our partner Venture Founders
- Insight into the City of London and listed markets
- We look for inspiring founders and ambitious entrepreneurs who have founded businesses which will thrive in tomorrow’s world, whether through disruptive technology or innovation
- We are sector agnostic although we have a particular expertise in Technology and Life Sciences/Healthcare
- Typically the companies we work with will be backed by highly regarded angel and venture capital investors, often they have spun out of the UK’s principal research based universities, including Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial College, London
- Proud sponsors of the Fast Track and Tech Track 100 programmes
Private company lunchN+1 Singer hosted its maiden private company lunch at the NED. The event paired up fast-growing private companies with busy fund managers focused on small cap opportunities.
To register your interest for our next lunch, email firstname.lastname@example.org