Initial Public Offerings
Our IPO team excel at introducing exciting and dynamic businesses to the public markets
- Preparation, readiness assessment, forecasting and corporate governance advice
- Positioning and equity story development
- Targeted investor marketing to ensure the story reaches the right audience and achieves a high quality shareholder register for optimal aftermarket performance
- Broad and deep experience at listing companies on the Main Market and on AIM
- Raised over £950 million and completed 6 IPOs in 2018
- Market-leading IPO franchise for growth companies
- Expert at positioning new and inventive companies: our client FreeAgent was the first crowd-funded business in the UK to IPO
- £350 million raised for IPOs in 2018
essensys plc (AIM:ESYS), the leading provider of mission-critical SaaS platforms and on-demand cloud services to the high-growth flexible workspace industry, announced on 29th May 2019 that N+1 Singer had successfully placed 18,543,046 new and existing Ordinary Shares in the Company at a price of £1.51 per Ordinary Share, giving the Company a market cap of £72.6 million upon admission to trading on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange.
In conjunction with Admission, the Company has successfully raised gross proceeds of £28 million through an oversubscribed placing.
N+1 Singer acted as sole Placing Agent, and has been retained as the Company’s Nominated Adviser and Broker.
Contact our team
Richard Kauffer, Head of Origination
email@example.com | +44 (0)20 7496 3067