Initial Public Offerings
Our IPO team excel at introducing exciting and dynamic businesses to the public markets
- Preparation, readiness assessment, forecasting and corporate governance advice
- Positioning and equity story development
- Targeted investor marketing to ensure the story reaches the right audience and achieves a high quality shareholder register for optimal aftermarket performance
- Currently ranked as one of the top 3 Advisers on AIM by number of clients
- Broad and deep experience at listing companies on the Main Market and on AIM
- 35 IPOs completed since our inception in 2012
- Over £1.3 billion raised in 2020
- Appointed to 34 Brokerships in 2020 – more than any other Broker in the UK Small and Mid-Cap Market
- Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust (DORE): N+1 Singer act as Sponsor, Financial Adviser and Sole Bookrunner to DORE on their IPO raising £122.5 million (December 2020). Read more >>>
- Abingdon Health plc: N+1 Singer act as Nominated Adviser and Sole Broker to Abingdon Health on their IPO raising £22 million (December 2020). Read more >>>
- Verici Dx plc: N+1 Singer act as Sole Bookrunner, Nominated Adviser and Broker to Verici Dx on their IPO raising £14.5 million (November 2020). Read more >>>
essensys plc (AIM:ESYS), the leading provider of mission-critical SaaS platforms and on-demand cloud services to the high-growth flexible workspace industry, announced on 29th May 2019 that N+1 Singer had successfully placed 18,543,046 new and existing Ordinary Shares in the Company at a price of £1.51 per Ordinary Share, giving the Company a market cap of £72.6 million upon admission to trading on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange.
In conjunction with Admission, the Company has successfully raised gross proceeds of £28 million through an oversubscribed placing.
N+1 Singer acted as sole Placing Agent, and has been retained as the Company’s Nominated Adviser and Broker.
N+1 Singer supported essensys in raising an additional £7 million in April 2020.
Tom Salvesen – Head of Corporate Broking & ECM
email@example.com | +44 (0)20 7496 3054