Our client-focused strategy is supported by our core values: integrity, partnership, excellence and continuous improvement
N+1 Singer strives to achieve long-term profitability, underpinned by robust risk management and corporate governance. It is the foundation for achieving our strategy and together with the practice of our core values; they support the delivery of responsible, ethical and sustainable business outcomes. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (‘CSR’) Framework supports our business strategy and is aligned with our purpose as a competitive UK small and mid-cap broker dedicated to our people, clients and shareholders.
- Diversity: Understanding the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds and life experience of employees help to forge strong relationships, innovation and aid in making more informed decisions
- Training & Development: Investment in the growth and development of our employees and providing opportunities to those in the community
- Corporate Wellbeing: Promotion of a healthy workforce and safe working environment that supports physical and mental wellbeing
- Community Engagement: Earning community trust is fundamental to building our reputation. We engage with and invest in the community around us to help build opportunity
- Environmental Sustainability: Supporting businesses that improve environmental sustainability and implementing solutions that help us operate with a reduced environmental impact
Our work – Supporting the local community
Community engagement is a key focus of our CSR initiative, and we are passionate about investing in the community around us to help build opportunity for those less fortunate. N+1 Singer regularly volunteers for a number of fantastic charities, including: Macmillan Cancer Support, Tommy’s Charity, Evelina Children’s House and the Motor Neurone Disease Association. Our people are encouraged to spend time giving back to the local community, whether that be participating in a local run, volunteering at a local school or cooking for a local community support group. All of our staff are given an extra day of annual leave per year, to spend time doing something they enjoy for their local community.
Our Partnership with IntoUniversity
Since 2019, N+1 Singer have partnered with IntoUniversity – a growing educational charity working to support children from disadvantaged backgrounds. The initiative was created to address the issue of children and young adults from disadvantaged backgrounds, who are “nearly four times less likely to go to university than those in the most advantaged areas.” Over the last 15 years, the charity have helped over 100,000 children and young people access higher education, and intend to continue to do so by operating more centres and having more staff nationally.
Our partnership with IntoUniversity has given N+1 Singer the opportunity to work closely with local centres, students and support staff in providing much needed funding and volunteer work. Our work has included: fundraising events, work experience and internship opportunities for IntoUniversity students and mentoring programmes, where members of our staff are partnered with IntoUniversity students who are in their final year at school.
Our recent work with IntoUniversity includes being involved in running an Investment Banking workshop for IntoUniversity’s “Big City Bright Future” internship programme at the end of July.
For more information about our Corporate Social Responsibility policy, please contact our CSR Team who will be able to provide you with further information.
Carlo Spingardi, Associate – Corporate Finance
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)20 7496 3062